Thursday, July 2, 2009

You should be proud Lois.

Seriously, I need to post something on this darn blog. I haven't done anything with it except dread writing my first blog and I almost forgot my password! Hum, so what have Jeff and I been up to. Jeff got a job at BYU doing GIS stuff. He works for a political science teacher and I think is enjoying it. He loves problem solving. Hopefully he'll be able to network and continue working at BYU throughout the year. I've just been working as usual, my 8-5 job. What is great about my job is that they are so flexible. They are going to let me work part-time at home once the baby gets here (only 2 more months!). So, I'll be able to stay at home while Jeff is in school. Speaking about school, I want to go back. I know, crazy! I been having this weird idea about going to nursing school. I don't know why because I can't stand looking at blood and my gag reflex is horrible.
Great story about my gag reflex. It wasn't always horrible until I started working at a Special Day Class in Turlock. This little girl, who had down syndrome, had a runny nose all week. During recess she sneezed and her super green boogies seriously shot straight into her mouth! UGH!!! Whatever was left on her face she licked off. UGH, again!!! I swear I wasn't able to look at her the whole day without wanting to gag. I have the greatest stories about that class. I'll have to post the story of the mom who looked like a hobbit but I'll save that for another day.
Baby bump pictures will be posted tomorrow (hopefully).

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I loved the blog post!! I'm looking forward to hearing about the hobbit mommy and the baby bump pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeewww Sai!!! I gaggeg myself reading and thinking about those super green boogies and the little girl licking it off her face! Yuck! Hahahahha. You are too funny!

    Keep up the blog. Can't wait to hear about the hobbit mommy, baby bumps and more!

    ReplyDelete