So on Friday my company had an awesome summer party at Deer Creek Reservoir. We had to work until 12 but got the rest of the day off (with pay) to have fun. They provided food, drinks, 2 boats and 8 jet skies for us. I didn't think I was going to do anything but sit, eat, and chat since I'm 36 weeks along but I wanted Jeff to have fun. I tried to persuade him to go jet skiing without me but of course he wouldn't. Eventually I got on with him. Don't worry, I got my doctor's approval the week before. He said I just couldn't wakeboard, duh! I'm really glad that I did because it was so much fun. So thank you Property Solutions!
Also, Jeff and I are moving one week from today! We found a basement apartment in Orem for just a little more than we pay at Wymount. The place is 1400 sq ft, includes a washer and dryer, dishwasher, ton of closets, a big backyard that we can use anytime, and is in a really cute neighborhood. We are definitely excited to get out of our 600 sq ft apartment. We will miss Wymount Terrace and the great people here but we really need the space, especially with the new baby.
As I said, I'm 36 weeks along. People always ask me if I'm ready to have the baby out but I really don't mind being pregnant still. I feel great even with the occasional lower back pain, needing to go to the bathroom three times a night, and feet swelling. I would rather wait until his due date to have him because I am definitely not prepared. I don't even have my hospital bag packed yet! I just hope he's not too accommodating and stay in longer than 40 weeks. I really don't want to get induced.
Anyways, I'll make sure to post some pictures of the new place once we move.
Abgoosht
4 hours ago
Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun! That is so cool about your new apartment - I can't wait to see the pictures! Don't move too many boxes - you just might go into labor.. :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you were able to ride on the wave runners. I thought you'd be bored! I think you should post a pic of the swollen feet! ;)
ReplyDelete