Kalia at 1 month (and yes, she is balding!). Oh, my kids are in diapers because it's so dang hot and humid on the east coast. I'm not lazy, I promise. Well, maybe just a little :)
Even if it is for Stacy, I will take it! :) I am the same way. Why put them in a bunch of clothes when it is so hot here?!?! Jack is always in diapers! She is so cute! I cannot believe how big Egan is getting!
Even if it is for Stacy, I will take it! :) I am the same way. Why put them in a bunch of clothes when it is so hot here?!?! Jack is always in diapers! She is so cute! I cannot believe how big Egan is getting!
ReplyDeleteYAYYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I love them! So cute. Sai, Kalia is beautiful! (So is Egan of course) Are her eyes light? Love them :) Great job posting.
ReplyDeleteI was just looking back at these pics... you have beautiful kids! I love them!!!
ReplyDelete