I'm so over the baby stage! Ya, babies don't just sleep, eat, and poop. They wake up several times during the night, need to be rocked and nursed to sleep, cry if you don't hold them 24/7, etc etc etc. I need a time machine to take me to the future, preferably a year from now.
I wish I were closer so you could drop off the kidlets and have a rest and reguvenate. I remember those days, Henry was a demon infant/babe, never slept through the night till he was over a year old. I'm sorry Sai. Miss you all! hey have the husband fly you all out to Utah and I'll pamper everybody.
ReplyDeletePoor mama! I wish I was closer too. I would love to watch the little ones so you could take a nap. Jack was really good and sleeping through the night at 3 months. I don't think we did anything special, but we did let him cry it out a few nights and it worked. Hopefully she soon catches on! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks both Gwen and Tammy. That already makes me feel better. Babies are just hard *sigh* -Sai
ReplyDelete