Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cox Farm - October


A couple weeks before Halloween, we went to a pumpkin patch called Cox Farm.  It was a pretty awesome farm.  They had animals, pumpkin, apple cider, and slides.  Tons of slides!  Egan was very brave and went on all the slides by himself.  Kalia had fun too.







Egan petting "his" goat.

Kalia has always been afraid of animals, real and fake.  We tried to get her to pet the goat but she was not having it.

One last picture!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love it, Egan's hair is amazing and Kalia is too precious she has the cutest lips and little sweet face I need to give her a hug. She's probably freak out though ha ha. Miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked on your blog, and WOW! Your kids are so big now! And, super adorable! Congrats, you have such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete