It's crazy how fast Egan has grown and how big he is. He fits 3-6 months clothes already and he just turned 2 months. I kinda feel like I missed the new-newborn stage, if that makes sense. It seems like he was little for only a couple weeks and all of a sudden
so big. It's funny because last week at church, we sat in back of this lady who had a four week old baby and Jeff and I both thought the baby was younger because he looked the same size as Egan when Egan was a week old. I'm not going to complain about Egan's size though, I'm hoping he continues to grow at the same rate because I want him to get Jeff's tall genes and not my short genes :)
I feel so blessed because he's such a good baby. He rarely cries and only fusses when he's tired or hungry. One thing that he has been doing lately is suck on his hand or thumb. It's quite funny because he loves to do it but always gag. It's a habit I don't want him to develop but I tend to let him suck on his thumb (
shhh, don't tell Jeff!) because he loves to suck for comfort but won't take a pacifier
and he just looks too darn cute doing it!
YAY!! Finally a post about Egan! He is too adorable! I cannot believe that he fits in 3-6 months clothes already! He is a big boy and there is nothing wrong with that!! :)
ReplyDeleteYES!!! A post! I love the picture - too cute! I think that's really cute he likes to suck on his thumb. Reed was big like Egan - so I know what you feel like that he's just growing up too fast! I look forward to more posts!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable, Sai! And, yeah, big boy, too! It will be so much fun to see which gene wins. LOL! But, he'll be a cutie no matter what! Give Baby Egan a kiss and pinch his cheekies for me. XoXo
ReplyDelete