Thursday, November 4, 2010

Has it been that long?


Seriously, I've tried posting SEVERAL times but I get so frustrated when I try to add pictures that eventually I just give up. The pictures never end up where I want them. I'm just not blog-savvy. Jeff tells me I have ADHD because I have no patience, I never finish any projects that I start, and I have a short attention span. All true!

Here's a fun little picture of Egan



He's growing so fast and he's finally sleeping through the night.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A new post! I cannot believe how big Egan is getting! I used to get frustrated with how the pictures turned out too. But then I figured it out. If you want help let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get the picture thing figured out! Egan is getting so big and is so cute!! Will you guys still be coming out this way next year?? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete